Your Fleet Media, supplier of truck livery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Your Fleet Media do?
Provide a means for companies to capitalise on their own mobile billboards, using a quick-change truck livery system.
Why allocate media spend to our trucks? Why change truck livery?
- Truck advertising reaches an audience in the millions
- The relative cost of fleet advertising using your own media channel
- Efficient and effective marketing or brand strategy – mobile billboards
Why choose a framing system over wrapping my truck/s?
- Now that you recognise the value of this space, a framing system is the only way to go, because of the supreme flexibility it provides, both creatively and logistically.
- Converting your fleet to Traxx™ allows the marketing department to harness these assets with zero operational disruption.
How does the installation process work for ‘first time’ trucks?
In two phases:
- Installation of frame.
- Installation of truck livery – “skins” (24 hours later).
How long does the installation of frame take?
- The work itself takes approx. 60 minutes, but after frame is installed, your truck must sit still for 8 hours while the adhesive cures.
- We typically install frame after lunch, so the glue cures overnight and your vehicle is back in service the following morning.
How long does the installation of skins take?
Skins are the easy part.
- Changing truck livery will take our installers between 20 and 40 minutes, depending on the size of the vehicle.
- And we can do it just about anywhere!
Where does installation take place?
At your premises or nominated worksite, so long as you can provide us with a safe work environment.
What if we have trucks all over the country?
Your Fleet Media currently manages over 400 trucks, completely nationwide via a network of trained, accredited and trusted installers in all metros and selected regional & remote locations.
Can I install the truck livery myself?
Yes, but you will need to be trained by us, so at least your truck signage installation will need to be installed by one of our certified teams. From there, you just need to indemnify us against any damages occurring from work carried out by you.
Who handles the design?
We have graphic designers, however in most cases clients commission their own design though existing agency arrangements. We are more than happy to liaise with your agency to advise on the best creative execution.
What is the frame made of, how is it installed and is it robust?
- Traxx™ frame is made of T-6 (aviation grade) anodised aluminium.
- Frame is glued to the vehicle body, so there are no mechanical fixings.
- Traxx™ has been rigorously safety tested by the Motor Industry Research Authority (MIRA). Results are available on request.
- Frame will last for the life of your truck and is recognised as an asset in the second hand market.
Can frame be removed?
Yes, it can. But the frame is destroyed in the process so cannot be re-used.
What are the skins made of and how long will they last?
- Skins are made of a ‘special weave’ PVC vinyl material with Traxx™ patented keder welded to the edges.
- Our Short Life ‘Promo’ skins (un-coated) are recommended for campaigns up to 12 months.
- We also offer Long Life skins which are coated with a specialist lacquer coat, to provides additional vibrancy, gloss finish, scratch and graffiti resistance, ease of cleaning and a warranty against UV fading for up to 5 years.
What is the best way to clean/care for my skins?
- Long life skins are durable, so can go through a regular truck wash.
- Short life skins can just be washed using regular car wash/detergent.
What happens if the skins are damaged?
Damage is handled on a case by case basis.
- Once damage is assessed, Your Fleet Media will repair it in the most cost efficient and timely manner possible.
- Often the damage can be repaired on the spot. Our installers carry a product called Tear Aid, which is a clear elastic tape specifically designed for repairing PVC vinyl (sail boat sails).
- If the skin is torn or damaged beyond repair, we simply replace it, in less than 15 minutes, leaving you with a brand new skin.